Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rev.Fr. Thomas H. Green: Thank you



Father Green has died few months ago of heart problem. He has written a series of beautiful books about prayer and discernment. He has been my spiritual director for the last few years before his death. I am indebted to him for the books and for the time he dedicated to listening to me in his room at the upper floor of one of the buildings of San Jose Seminary in the Ateneo de Manila.

With his permission and advice I taught a course in the Don Bosco Center of Studies about prayer using the ideas of some of his books. And I feel I can do honor to him by publishing in my blog the slides that I prepared for the course. The contents are found in his books; the selection of the contents and the arrangment of the ideas, and the questions at the end of the slide are mine. I hope these materials will be of help to beginners in prayer.

Let us once in a while say a prayer for the eternal repose of the soul of Fr. Thomas H. Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment